WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to promote and facilitate foreign and local investments to achieve a healthy private sector in Cambodia’s development.
We are committed to speeding up new investment project approvals and providing a truly effective one-stop service to all investors.
To achieve our mission
To achieve our mission, we:
- Provide information to potential investors
- Review investment applications and grant incentives
- Monitor investment projects after implementation
- Provide after-care service to investors in their projects’ implementation
- Provide a platform for private sector to participate in policy dialogue with the government through biannual Government-Private Sector Forum
We also work closely with other government agencies and leverage our operational arms of the Cambodian Investment Board (CIB) and the Cambodian Special Economic Zone Board (CSEZB) to ensure that our investors are efficiently supported.
Our vision & purpose
Be the Government Investment Promotion Agency with efficient and effective work and outputs, delivering benefits to the people of Cambodia through increased investment.
Manage the Cambodian Government’s private sector investment policy and help attract and retain productive private sector investment.
In everything that we do, we embody:
- A strong client focus
- Cooperation within CDC and with other agencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Openness to new ideas
- Team work and communication