Poi Pet PP SEZ is a new Special Economic Zone (SEZ), developed and operated under Poi Pet PPSEZ Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. it is located in Banteay Meanchey Province, Northwestern Cambodia neighboring the Cambodia-Thai Border. It is approximately 8 km east of the Poipet city center, with access to one of the key border crossing point with Thailand in the northwest of Cambodia. Its aforesaid strategic location is attractive to prospective investors who are looking for starting new manufacturer, warehouse, or distribution center. It is actually 250 km away from the deep sea port at Laem Chabang, Thailand. Strategically located with direct access to National Road No. 5 (a designated part of the Asian Highway 1), Poipet PP SEZ is an important knot along the Hoh Chi Minh – Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Bangkok route.
Address: Phum Phsar Kandal, Sangkat Phsar Kandal, Poipet, Banteay Meanchey
Land size:7 ha
Focus sectors: Auto parts, Electronics, Garment, Packing, Plastic Products, Wire & Components ,etc.
Development Plan: Target to complete major infrastructure and facilities works of phase 1 in early 2017
Incentives: As a qualified investment project, tenants will be eligible to generous incentives.
Investment capital: Over 10 million USD
“One-stop” service in partnership with government authorities
- The Cambodian Special Economic Zone Board (CSEZB)
- The Custom and Excise Department
- Cambodia Import Export Inspection & Fraud Repression Department (CAMCONTROL)
- The Ministry of Commerce
- The Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training
Other on-site services provided
- Business registration
- mport / Export permits
- Customs clearance
- Workers’ recruitment support
- Labor management assistance in cooperation with the Ministry of Labor
- 24 hours security
- Garbage collection and disposal
- Canteen for workers
- Dormitories for workers
- Legal, administrative and accounting consultation