Koh Kong SEZ
Koh Kong SEZ industrial park is located on the western seaboard of Cambodia. The industrial estate is 330 kilometers from Laem Chabang port of Thailand, 285 kilometers from the port of Ha Tien in Vietnam, and 233 kilometers from Cambodia’s main seaport Sihanoukville port. The industrial park provides ease-of-access to seaside trading to Thailand and Vietnam. Furthermore, the recent completion of National Road No.48 and the new expansion of road and highway to Thailand, make Koh Kong SEZ industrial estate an excellent location that provides convenient transportation. Thus, investors could seek to operate in cost effective logistic and supply chain, where import and export goods can be in transit through Laem Chabang port, Thailand and directly to the factory gate.
Address: Phum Cham Yeam, Khum Paklong, Srok Mondul Sey Ma, Koh Kong province, Cambodia.
Land size: 336 ha
Focus sectors: Car assembly, vehicle wiring harness, sport wear, sport equipment, electronic products, etc.
Major Tenants: Camko Motor Co.,Ltd, Yazaki (Cambodia) Product Co.,Ltd, KKN Apparel Co.,Ltd, Hana Microelectronics (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd, 99 Embroidery Koh Kong Co.,Ltd.
Incentives: As a qualified investment project, tenants will be eligible to generous incentives.
Investment capital: Over 59 million USD
“One-stop” service in partnership with government authorities
- The Cambodian Special Economic Zone Board (CSEZB)
- The Custom and Excise Department
- Cambodia Import Export Inspection & Fraud Repression Department (CAMCONTROL)
- The Ministry of Commerce
- The Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training
Other on-site services provided
- Business registration
- mport / Export permits
- Customs clearance
- Workers’ recruitment support
- Labor management assistance in cooperation with the Ministry of Labor
- 24 hours security
- Garbage collection and disposal
- Canteen for workers
- Dormitories for workers
- Legal, administrative and accounting consultation